- Home /
- Facebook Optimization
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms among people and brands – as of billion monthly active users – which mean that it has a lot of potentials to promote your brand. About the Facebook optimization that really helps you takes your campaign to the next level. Choosing the right objective from the start is important, as it will later affect your ad delivery and bidding options. If you want to avoid the confusion and worst campaigns, you have to keep this in mind.
So how can you know which one to choose, especially if you’re just starting out with Facebook Optimization?
Facebook Ads yield the best ROI. The rule is simple:
To select the right campaign objective, choose the one that’s closest to your current advertising goal:
- Awareness: Objectives that generate interest in your product or service.
- Consideration: Objectives that get people to start thinking about your business and look for more information about it.
- Conversions: Objectives that encourage people interested in your business to purchase or use your product or service.
If your aim is to get new leads, you could select the “Lead generation” or “Conversions” objective. If you want to collect more page likes, select the “Page likes” objective, etc.
Let’s get straight to the point, in this guide you will learn how to:
- Increase your ads’ click-through rates
- Lower your ad campaign’s cost-per-click
- Reach even more high-ROI audiences
- Lower your cost-per-acquisition
- Increase your sales results at the same ad budget
Every Facebook campaign objective has different delivery optimizations options /Parts and supported ad types.
On the other hand, you’ll find the complete list of Facebook campaign objectives, the Facebook ad formats supported by each, and some pro tips on Facebook campaign delivery optimizations options.
- Brand Awareness
- Ad recall lift
Supported ad formats:
Facebook offers a huge amount of spaces for you to place an ad. You have an opportunity to choose a space in 4 sections: they are FB, Instagram, Audience Network, and Messenger. Facebook can offer more sections in total (each includes 3-7 points):
- Contextual Spaces
- Apps and Sites
Keep reading to discover more effective ways to optimize your Facebook ads to improve their performance. Rules of Facebook optimization helps you achieve a higher campaign ROI and increase conversions, and lower advertising costs by controlling the duration of an ad based on its performance.
- Optimize Shares and Likes on Your Facebook Ads
- Test Your Ideas
- Optimize Your Targeting Preference
- Leverage Influence to Optimize Your Facebook Ads
- Use Facebook Pixels and Reach New Markets
- Think of Whitelisting
- Select the Right Bidding Option