No products in the cart.
Learning Management System Ludhiana
- Home /
- Learning Management System Ludhiana
LMS stands short for Learning Management System. Learning Management System is used to deliver education online courses or training programs. LMS is a software application or Web-based technology that used to plan, implement, and assess a specific learning process. Basically, a LMS System provides an instructor with a way to create and deliver content, monitor student participation, and assess student performance. A LMS system may also provide students dashboard with the ability to use interactive features such as course download option, video conferencing, and discussion forums and many more options.
Who uses an LMS?
If you’re a tutor, you already know how difficult it can be to coordinate a lesson with your students. Using LMS System as a teaching platform will allow you to tutor more students, anywhere in the world, with the option of fully automated marking. Everyone who’s doing eLearning is using an LMS ― and that includes a whole lot more than just educational institutions.
To give a non-exhaustive list:
- Businesses of all sizes, from large multinational enterprises to small and medium businesses.
- Government agencies and local governments.
- Traditional educational institutions (schools, universities, colleges).
- Online and eLearning based educational institutions Like online schools/training programs.
The main benefits of using the Learning Management System (LMS) include:
- 24/7 access to eLearning materials.
- Email Notifications.
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration Courses.
- Multimedia Attachments and Download.
- Question Patterns.
- Time and money saving through LMS System.
- Teaching and training with no boarders or language difference obstacles.
- Confidence in data security.
- Understandable Student Dashboard.
- Teacher Profiles and Panel.
- Quiz Creator.
- LMS System provides advanced system of reporting an enormous amount of decision-making information and helps to find gaps in students’ knowledge.
- Smart Course and Lesson Manager.
- Student Question and Answers.
- Multiple ecommerce tools integration offers clients a freedom of payment systems choice.
- Check More Details: